The high-quality air hoses for pneumatically-operated units and tools are finely tuned to the requirements of industrial application. They are resistant to aging, weathering and oils.
High flexibility and a hose outer coating with smooth surface texture that is resistant to soiling makes the hoses even more suitable for real-life applications.
These are the very same Goodyear hoses that we have loved for years. Still made in the same factories, they are now manufactured and distributed by Continental under the ContiTech brand.
- Solid Brass End Fittings: 1/4″ NPT
- Spiral Synthetic Yarn Reinforcement
- Abrasion-Resistant Rubber Outer Jacket
- Air Hose Equipped with One Sleeve Guard
- 250 PSI Working Pressure
- Exceeds RMA 4:1 Safety Factor (Burst Pressure to Working Pressure Ratio)
- Meets RMA Class “C” Oil Resistance
- Working Temperature Range: -40 to 190 F
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY
- MADE IN THE USA